So, what are the benefits of tool hire in Durban as opposed to buying them?
- You don’t need to purchase the equipment for a project – Why buy when you can hire. So you can save your valuable capital and keep it in your investments where it can make you money!
- You wont have to maintain the equipment – leave that to us. No more constant cleaning and servicing of your equipment, no more extra costs that you forgot about.
- Equipment tends to grow legs and walk when left on site for too long. If you hire, when you are finished call us, and we’ll take it away. One of the best reasone to hire tools for your jobs – Nothing goes missing! Yes, you say. Stop wasting money buying tile cutters every 3 months, buying a spirit level every week? No more!
- No fuss – no lost equipment. We’ve all been in the situation before: You thought you had the equipmet with you, so now you go back to the office to fetch it. Only thing is that you can’t find it! Half an hour into the search you give up and go to the local hardware store. WHY, just hire it. Then you don’t have to have a GPS tracking device on all of your equipment.
What you need for tool hire in Durban:
When hiring a tool from Coastal Hire Pinetown you will need to remember to bring a few things with you. So don’t forget:
- Bring your I.D. and proof of residence, or else we can’t open an account for you – be it a cash account or a Term account.
- Half Day rates and Special long term rates available, so don’t forget to ask. If you don’t ask, you don’t receive.
- Prices are for time out and not time used. Please bear this in mind, our equipment leaves our premises so we can’t use it and is then returned. So our charge is for this total time.
Contact us for more information about tool hire in Durban.