Did you know that garden tool hire is one of the simplest and most affordable ways to get your garden in tip top condition? By hiring the tools you need only for the project at hand, you can save on the cost of ownership as well as the space needed to store various tools and equipment.
A great looking outdoor space is not only easy on the eyes, but also easy on the rest of the senses. In fact, many studies done over the years suggest that gardens can promote well-being on a physical, mental and emotional level. Many hospitals and healthcare facilities incorporate healing gardens into their grounds, to provide patients with a way to get fresh air and benefit from natural surrounds.
For homeowners, the same benefits can be enjoyed when care and effort is taken to create a soothing garden environment. Garden tools for hire make this job a lot simpler – keep reading to find out how.
Improving Your Outdoor Space with Garden Tool Hire
Some of the ways that hiring tools for your garden upgrade helps to transform your outdoor area include the following:
- Get rid of dead, dying and impractical plants. A brush cutter for hire gives you the ability to remove or tidy up dead or ratty plants. Buying this tool is not always realistic however, or affordable. Hiring this sort of tool allows you to get the job done with the right tool, without having to find extra space to store it. Also, as this is not a tool you would use on a regular basis, you will be able to hire it only for the job at hand, which further cuts down on unnecessary spending.
- Clear out leaves and debris. With a garden blower for hire, you can get rid of leaves and other debris that clutters up your garden over time. Working a bit like a vacuum cleaner, leaves and other debris can be blown into corners and then easily swept up using an outdoor broom or rake. Ideally, your garden should be cleared of all leaves once a month or so, but if you have been doing other work in the yard, this tool is a good way to clean up afterwards.
- Neaten up the lawn. If you don’t own one, you can arrange a lawnmower for hire to ensure that your lawn has a regular trim. How often your lawn needs to be mowed depends on the type of grass, the size of the lawn and its general condition, but as a general guideline, once a week in summer and once a month in winter will help to prevent grass from getting overgrown. Because these machines are typically large and cumbersome, and take up a fair amount of space, hiring one is often a lot easier than buying. It’s also surprisingly affordable, too.
- Sort out shrubs, bushes and hedges. There are a few tools that will help you neaten up bushes, shrubs and hedges. You may want to consider arranging a hedge cutter for hire to tackle the toughest parts. These tools can be dangerous, so make sure that you have had some experience using them before or hire a professional to help you get the job done. For smaller plants and finer trimming, ordinary shears and clippers can be used. Remember to remove all dead leaves from your leafy plants so that the new, green leaves are able to grow.
- Invest in a patio or outdoor dining area. If you have the space, a great project to add more value to your garden is creating a patio area. This can be done by preparing a section of ground, making sure that it is nice and flat, and then tiling the area with your choice of tiles. Tiling tools for hire include tile cutters – just be sure to leave the actual cutting to the experts! Even in smaller gardens, this can provide a perfect space for morning coffee, outdoor meals and relaxation. Add a gazebo or invest in some garden furniture and umbrellas to provide shelter.
In need of garden tools to rent for your garden upgrade? Visit Coastal Hire Pinetown to view our wide range of specialist tools for various garden projects.