Diamond headed concrete grinders are used for either lowering the level of a concrete floor with a smooth finish or for polishing a concrete floor to get the aggregate to show through.
Testing equipment before hire
Please ignore any instruction that is not relevant to this particular product.
- The equipment must be clean and must have a service tag attached to ensure that the workshop completed the standard service before returning the asset to the floor.
- The equipment must be taken to the testing station applicable where you will test the machine in front of the customer whilst demonstrating the operation of the asset to the customer.
- Ensure that the required safety attire is worn before beginning the equipment test and instruction to the customer and ensure that the customer is in a safe location.
- Start the equipment as per the above instruction.
- Demonstrate the operation of the equipment as per the operating instructions above.
- Shut the equipment down.
- The customer must sign that he has received training.