Ideal for cleaning roofs, paving, floors and walls and preparation for painting.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment. Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
Never run the pump without water. Never run the pump with spray gun closed for longer than 5 minutes. Check pump oil levels regularly. Before starting the machine check the pump and gearbox oil levels and connect the water supply and open the supply.
Do’s and Dont’s
Use only 20mm or larger diameter supply hose when using suction water supply from a drum. Suction hose must not be longer than 3.5metres. Prime the pump via supply hose with clean water.
- Clean out machine
- Drain oil and replace
- If oil is white – seals on pump must be replaces
- Check switch
- Check and clean filter
- Check HP hope for leaks
- Check that spray gun is working
- Check rotating nozzle
Testing equipment before hire
Please ignore any instruction that is not relevant to this particular product.
- The equipment must be clean and must have a service tag attached to ensure that the workshop completed the standard service before returning the asset to the floor.
- The equipment must be taken to the testing station applicable where you will test the machine in front of the customer whilst demonstrating the operation of the asset to the customer.
- Ensure that the required safety attire is worn before beginning the equipment test and instruction to the customer and ensure that the customer is in a safe location.
- Start the equipment as per the above instruction.
- Demonstrate the operation of the equipment as per the operating instructions above.
- Shut the equipment down.
- The customer must sign that he has received training.