Turner Morris H.P. Cleaner
Adjustable nozzle, lance, 10m delivery hose and 2m detergent hose with strainer. Trolley is fitted with pneumatic wheels to reduce vibration.
Ideal for cleaning roofs, paving, floors and walls and preparation for painting.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment.
Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
- Turn petrol on
- Open choke (butterfly closes to close off air flow)
- Pull recoil 1/3 of way twice
- Pull recoil full way until starts (usually 2 pulls)
- Close choke (butterfly opens the air flow)
Never run the pump without water. Never run the pump with spray gun closed for longer than 5 minutes. Check pump oil levels regularly. Before starting the machine check the pump and gearbox oil levels and connect the water supply and open the supply.
Do’s and Dont’s
Use only 20mm or larger diameter supply hose when using suction water supply from a drum. Suction hose must not be longer than 3.5metres. Prime the pump via supply hose with clean water.
- Ensure petrol switch is off before refueling.
- Machine may not be running whilst refueling.
- Do not smoke or use a cell phone whilst refueling.
- Remove fuel cap and place in clean dry area within reach of the machine.
- Pour the fuel into the tank.
- Replace fuel cap and move fuel container.
- Do not place any plastic bags around the fuel cap as this will close the breather hole in the cap.
- Clean machine
- Drain oil fro engine and pump
- Clean / replace spark plug
- Clean / replace air filter
- Check all bolts and nuts on machine
- Listen for bearing noises on machine
- Check that spring on governor is in place
- Clean carburettor and jets
- Check starter rope and coil
- Set rpm on 3000 rpm
- Check seals on pump
- Clean filter
- Check HP hose for leak
Testing equipment before hire
Please ignore any instruction that is not relevant to this particular product.
- The equipment must be clean and must have a service tag attached to ensure that the workshop completed the standard service before returning the asset to the floor.
- The equipment must be taken to the testing station applicable where you will test the machine in front of the customer whilst demonstrating the operation of the asset to the customer.
- Ensure that the required safety attire is worn before beginning the equipment test and instruction to the customer and ensure that the customer is in a safe location.
- Start the equipment as per the above instruction.
- Demonstrate the operation of the equipment as per the operating instructions above.
- Shut the equipment down.
- The customer must sign that he has received training.