This unit is suitable for cutting wall and floor tiles, split tiles etc. Angle, Double mitre and jolly cuts are also possible.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment. Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
The radial tile cutting machine can be mounted quickly on a serial support stand. Ensure the water pump is working correctly to prolong diamond blade life. Ensure tile cutter is on a level surface and the blade is fastened securely. Ensure to clean the water tray and area where the water pump is situated after use.
Do’s and don’ts
Ensure to keep hands away from the diamond cutting blade while it is rotating. Do not operate machinery if standing in water.
Testing equipment before hire
Please ignore any instruction that is not relevant to this particular product.
- The equipment must be clean and must have a service tag attached to ensure that the workshop completed the standard service before returning the asset to the floor.
- The equipment must be taken to the testing station applicable where you will test the machine in front of the customer whilst demonstrating the operation of the asset to the customer.
- Ensure that the required safety attire is worn before beginning the equipment test and instruction to the customer and ensure that the customer is in a safe location.
- Start the equipment as per the above instruction.
- Demonstrate the operation of the equipment as per the operating instructions above.
- Shut the equipment down.
- The customer must sign that he has received training.